Digger’s Rest Station is located about 40 kilometres south of Wyndham in the East Kimberley, Western Australia, at the eastern end of the Gibb River Road.
Getting Here By Road
- From Wyndham our turn off is 10 km south of town on the Great Northern Highway, then 37 kilometres down the King River Road, a four wheel drive gravel road.
- From Kununurra, head up the Victoria Highway to the Great Northern Highway towards Wyndham, and you’ll see our turn off onto the King River Road, about 10 km before the town of Wyndham.
- Transfers can be arranged for those travellers without a four wheel drive vehicle. One way to/from Wyndham is $90, and one way to/from Kununurra is $180.
- Degrees Latitude/Longitude: 15° 38′ 19.00″ S, 128° 4′ 48.00″ E
- Decimal Latitude/Longitude: -15.638611, 128.08