Digger’s Rest Station is located about 40 kilometres south of Wyndham in the East Kimberley, Western Australia, at the eastern end of the Gibb River Road.
Getting Here By Road
- From Wyndham our turn off is 10 km south of town on the Great Northern Highway, then 37 kilometres down the King River Road, a four wheel drive gravel road.
- From Kununurra, head up the Victoria Highway to the Great Northern Highway towards Wyndham, and you’ll see our turn off onto the King River Road.
- Transfers can be arranged for those travellers without a four wheel drive vehicle. One way to/from Wyndham is $80, and one way to/from Kununurra is $170.
- Degrees Latitude/Longitude: 15° 38′ 19.00″ S, 128° 4′ 48.00″ E
- Decimal Latitude/Longitude: -15.638611, 128.08
Getting Here By Air
- Regular flights are available to Kununurra, via Perth, Broome or Darwin. Commercial airlines servicing Kununurra include:
- Airnorth, http://www.airnorth.com.au/plan-your-trip/timetable
- Virgin Australia, http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/plan/timetables-route-maps/flight-timetables/
- Qantas, http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airlines/timetable/global/en
- Charter flights are available to Wyndham, Western Australia.